By Mike Haaren — Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder — April 3, 2019
GC Services is hiring work from home Customer Service Reps. HS diploma or GED required, six months of customer service experience preferred. Pay starts at $12.50/hr. Full-time or part-time not mentioned.
For these openings the company is hiring from DE, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ND, NE, NM, NV, MT, OK, PA, SD and UT.
Per the job listing, you’d be “providing quality service and information regarding various available products to inbound callers.”
About the Company
“As one of the industry’s leading business process outsourcing providers today, GC Services offers a wide array of accounts receivable solutions and customer care solutions to both public and private sector organizations. Our partnerships include clients from numerous industries including the automotive, banking and financial services, cable and satellite, consumer goods/computer manufacturing and electronics, retail, telecommunications, utility, mortgage, student loans, and various governmental sectors.”
Here’s what the company has to say about these openings:
- Answer incoming/outgoing telephone calls for GC Clients
- Provide accurate information about client products and services to the caller and educate callers on how to use client products and services
- Handle customer calls, despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion.
- Data entry on tracking systems for recording call notes, questions, and suggestions
- Provide excellent quality customer service and other duties as assigned
- Must have basic troubleshooting skills for internet /phone outages
- Must attend regularly scheduled video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required
Six months of customer service experience is preferred.
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Apple/Mac operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers.
- Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call-volume.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints.
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
- Must be able to maintain specific level of punctuality and be flexible to work at any time within center hours
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
Work From Home Requirements:
- Have an Internet speed of at least 10 mbps download and 5 mbps uploads
- Must provide a copy of the speed test of your internet from www.speedtest.net
- Have a separate, digital/analog phone line through Century Link, Cox, or any other digital phone service provider, that has no call waiting or added features
- Must have a workspace which is free from outside noise and distractions
- Must agree to reside at your current address for at least 6 months
- Must live in one of the following states: DE, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, ND, NE, NM, NV, MT, OK, PA, SD, UT.
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
Click here for the full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!