by Chris Durst Nov. 14, 2018
EXPANDED HIRING AREAS SINCE PREVIOUS POST!
Seasonal jobs can be a great way to get a quick infusion of cash.
If you live in one of the hiring areas (listed below) and are willing and able to log long hours leading up to and during the holiday season, this might be a great fit.
In these Seasonal Universal Customer Care roles, you will be taking inbound calls from customers from all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands including Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Teen, Pottery Barn Kids, Williams-Sonoma, West Elm, and Mark & Graham.
TRAINING STARTS NOV. 17, 2018 – ACT QUICKLY! – 100% virtual training from home
The company has openings in the following 24 areas:
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- The Colony, TX
- Flagstaff, AZ
- Braselton, GA
- Huntsville, AL
- Jacksonville, FL
- Las Vegas, NV
- Mesa, AZ
- Miami, FL
- Mobile, AL
- Montgomery, AL
- Raleigh, NC
- Columbus, OH
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Orlando, FL
- Reno, NV
- St. George, UT
- Tallahassee, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Tucson, AZ
- Tulsa, OK
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Phoenix, AZ
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings:
“Our Seasonal Full-Time Associates work 30 – 50 hours per week.
You will select a schedule from the options available when you are offered the position. All of our schedules are 5 days/week for a total of 40 hours. Most schedules include at least one weekend day. Within certain parameters, we may adjust your hours up or down, and during our busiest times, you may find yourself scheduled for up to 50 hours. We expect that our associates are punctual and reliable in order to best service our customers.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training from the comfort of your home
- OVERTIME, OVERTIME, OVERTIME
- Pay = $12.00/hr
Is working from home an option?
YES! We offer the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home!! Save money on gas, eliminate your daily commute and have more time to spend with family during non-work times!! On occasion our Work From Home associates must come to the Care Center for meetings and training with advanced notice. Due to this requirement, candidates must live within 1.5 hours of the Care Center. Some of the basic requirements to work from home are the following:
- Desktop computer or laptop with high speed internet along with web camera for live virtual discussion
- A compatible USB headset that works with your computer. Additional Information provided in the hiring process.
To be successful while working at home, you must be comfortable using technology. We’ll train you on using our systems, but we expect you to be comfortable navigating between programs, communicating electronically, and doing basic troubleshooting on your equipment.
Further requirements are outlined in the application process.
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred”
Click here to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!