By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder – Jan. 31, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – Paid Hilton Reservations Internships for College Students – Equipment Provided
If you’re a college student, or know one, this is a pretty sweet 10-week summer gig. But act fast if you’re interested — these are popular openings and will probably fill quickly. Equipment provided, no car needed, and with a major brand, too.
Each year, Hilton recruits college students for these full-time summer Internships, and it just posted its annual call. Interns will work from June 4 to August 10. Online orientation is May 29.
Interns will be taking inbound calls from prospective guests, and helping them with reservations, transportation, etc. The pay rate isn’t given, though for reference Hilton’s full-time work from home Reservation Associates start at $9/hr. during training, and can go to $11 or more with incentives.
Hilton will provide a desktop terminal/hard drive, monitor, webcam, keyboard & mouse, headset, flash drive, speakers, surge protector, Ethernet cable, and VoIP phone line.
Requirements and Hiring States
Requirements include a positive attitude, perfect attendance, the availability to work 40 hours a week (including some weekends and holidays), enrollment in an accredited four-year college, and at least six months of job experience interacting with people.
Per Hilton, “Work-from-home internships are available for students residing in, or who have permanent residence in, the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.”
Hilton says you get extra credit for any of these:
- You have proven leadership or volunteer experience in academics, extracurricular and or/civic organizations.
- You have experience working in a performance driven role with specific metrics/goals for a minimum of 6 months.
- You work well with people, can negotiate, overcome objections, and/or upsell/cross-sell.
- You’ve previously held a Work at Home job.
- You have experience with virtual training, which required you to complete self-paced modules.
- You have experience in the hospitality industry.
Interns must provide:
- High speed wired internet connection (wireless not permitted)
- Quiet home office
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!