By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – Jan. 8, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – Hilton Hiring PART-TIME Reservation Sales Associates – Equipment Provided – Paid At-Home Training – Earn Up to $11/Hr. – Hiring from 29 States *** Short Fuse Alert — Apply or share quickly if interested! We expect these jobs to fill very fast.
Hilton just posted that it’s now hiring part-time Reservation Sales Associates. (These are NOT the full-time openings that we mentioned a few days ago. Those have filled.) Virtual training, some equipment included. In this job you’ll be booking reservations for Hilton customers via inbound calls.
Pay Rate Up to $11/Hr.
According to Hilton’s job FAQs, “Reservation Sales Team Members are paid a base pay of $9.00 per hour + incentives. Incentives are based on your ability to meet sales metrics and other performance goals, and can range in amount, up to $2.00 per hour through the iEarn incentive program.”
For starting pay, RRR Facebook members report $9/hr., not counting incentives.
For these openings, Hilton is hiring from Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. (If you live in a different state, check our Daily Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs like these.)
The company provides a desktop terminal/hard drive, keyboard and mouse, headset compatible with hard drive, flash drive, and Ethernet cable.
Requirements include a HS diploma or equivalent, and one year’s experience in a customer-oriented and/or sales role. Plus six months’ experience in a role where you had to meet goals and do some cross-selling and upselling, and/or negotiate and overcome objections.
Extra points for any of the following:
— You’ve worked from home before
— You’ve taken virtual training before, with self-paced modules
— You have experience in the hospitality industry
Hilton says you’d need to be available to work an average of 25 hours per workweek, the flexibility to work mid-day or evening hours, and to be able to include some weekends and holidays.
Primary Responsibilities (In Hilton’s Words)
- Deliver exceptional service by answering back-to-back calls throughout your shift and responding in a friendly, timely, and consultative manner, listening attentively to customer needs and matching to the appropriate Hilton offering
- Develop an understanding of Hilton and partner worldwide offerings and utilize that knowledge to maximize revenue through consultative selling
- Exhibit Hilton Values at every customer touch-point
- Demonstrate competency, proficiency and meet specific sales and customer service goals and metrics on a daily basis. Examples of metrics include, but are not limited to: revenue generated per call, upselling, cross-selling, and customer satisfaction scores
- Drive personalized solutions and present recommendations that enhance the customer experience
- Build appropriate rapport with the customer to effectively diffuse objections through negotiating and/or upselling and cross-selling
- Display an ability to tactfully acknowledge service failures and identify service recovery options in order to maintain customer loyalty
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability and engagement by identifying areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience and driving recommendations/solutions that delight our customers
- Utilize various sources of property, location, promotional, transportation and other information to provide clear and accurate details to customers
- Communicate effectively, clearly, accurately and concisely with callers while entering and retrieving information using reservation systems and other tools simultaneously
- Receptive to feedback and ability to improve and apply performance enhancement suggestions quickly
To go to the job listing, click here. For Hilton’s job FAQs, click here and scroll down. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Facebook members also share tips on applying for jobs and their experiences with the companies we cover. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!