By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – Nov. 6, 2017
Work from Home Jobs – Hilton Hiring Again – F/T Reservation Sales Associates – Benefits – Equipment Provided – Paid At-Home Training – Earn Up to $11/Hr. – Hiring from 29 States *** Short Fuse Alert — These jobs usually fill fast, so apply or share quickly if interested!
Hilton just posted again that it’s hiring full-time Reservation Sales Associates. Benefits, virtual training, some equipment included. In this job you’ll be booking reservations for Hilton customers via inbound calls.
Pay Rate Up to $11/Hr.
According to Hilton’s job FAQs, “Reservation Sales Team Members are paid a base pay of $9.00 per hour + incentives. Incentives are based on your ability to meet sales metrics and other performance goals, and can range in amount, up to $2.00 per hour through the iEarn incentive program.”
For starting pay, RRR Facebook members report $9/hr. For example, “Started training yesterday, so far I love it! Lots of perks!” Phoebe Rhoades posted to our page. “Starting pay $9 with opportunity to make more with the sales aspect.”
For these openings, Hilton is hiring from Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. (If you live in a different state, don’t despair — Chanel/VIPdesk and Skullcandy/VIPdesk are also hiring Agents.)
The company provides a desktop terminal/hard drive, keyboard and mouse, headset compatible with hard drive, flash drive, and Ethernet cable.
Requirements include a HS diploma or equivalent, and one year’s experience in a customer-oriented and/or sales role. Plus six months’ experience in a role where you had to meet goals and do some cross-selling and upselling, and/or negotiate and overcome objections.
Extra points for any of the following:
— You’ve worked from home before
— You’ve taken virtual training before, with self-paced modules
— You have experience in the hospitality industry
Employees give high marks to Hilton’s benefits, including the deep discounts at Hilton resorts and hotels worldwide. Quoting from Hilton’s site, benefits include —
— Base Salary + iEarn incentive Program
— Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
— Hilton 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
— Exclusive Team Member Travel Discount Program
— Paid Time Off
— Recognition & Development Programs
— Leadership Opportunities
Primary Responsibilities (In Hilton’s Words)
- Deliver exceptional service by answering back-to-back calls throughout your shift and responding in a friendly, timely, and consultative manner, listening attentively to customer needs and matching to the appropriate Hilton offering
- Develop an understanding of Hilton and partner worldwide offerings and utilize that knowledge to maximize revenue through consultative selling
- Exhibit Hilton Values at every customer touch-point
- Demonstrate competency proficiency and meet specific sales and customer service goals and metrics on a daily basis. Examples of metrics include, but are not limited to: revenue generated per call, upselling, cross-selling, and customer satisfaction scores
- Drive personalized solutions and present recommendations that enhance the customer experience
- Build appropriate rapport with the customer to effectively diffuse objections through negotiating and/or upselling and cross-selling
- Display an ability to tactfully acknowledge service failures and identify service recovery options in order to maintain customer loyalty
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability and engagement by identifying areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience and driving recommendations/solutions that delight our customers
- Utilize various sources of property, location, promotional, transportation and other information to provide clear and accurate details to customers
- Communicate effectively, clearly, accurately and concisely with callers while entering and retrieving information using reservation systems and other tools simultaneously
- Receptive to feedback and ability to improve and apply performance enhancement suggestions quickly
To go to the job listing, click here. For Hilton’s job FAQs, click here and scroll down. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Facebook members also share tips on applying for jobs and their experiences with the companies we cover. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!