By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – Sept. 27, 2018
Short Fuse Alert! Apply or Share Quickly if Interested, These Jobs Go Fast – Some Equipment Provided – Paid Virtual Training – No College Required
Hyatt just announced hiring for their next virtual training class for f/t Guest Service Associates. Paid virtual training begins Nov. 7.
Quite a few RRRebels have been hired by Hyatt. Norbie Ann Arias, for example, posted to our FB page yesterday, “I’ve just been hired by Hyatt. Thank you for the lead!” Ranz Burke was also hired, as well as Judith D., and April Lynne Reynolds.
The company is hiring from 22 states (be sure to see my note at the end of the paragraph if your state isn’t listed): Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin. (If your state isn’t listed, Unum continues to hire entry-level Customer Service Reps from all states in the Eastern and Central Time Zones and in the Pacific and Mountain Time Zones. Equipment, internet and benefits included.)
Starting pay is $11/hour and there are performance-based increases at set intervals throughout the year.
Equipment provided: Hyatt provides a computer, IP phone and amplifier, adapter for dual monitors and a headset.
Here’s what they have to say about the role:
Home Agent Guest Service Associates will provide Hyatt guests with exceptional customer service throughout the inbound reservation process. Home Agent Guest Service Associates must have high speed internet access and a quiet, secure workspace. Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, and have the aptitude and ability to successfully perform in a sales role, in union with a high degree of customer service orientation. A Home Agent Guest Service Associate must multi-task (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest. Must be computer savvy and have the ability to type and utilize keyboard functions to navigate multiple programs and screens quickly and accurately.
- Position is highly customer service focused. Associates are to respond to our guests in a friendly, timely and attentive manner while meeting Hyatt’s standard of care in every interaction.
- Must demonstrate competency, proficiency and meet specific sales goals and metrics on an ongoing basis. Examples of metrics include, but are not limited to: sales conversion, upselling, cross-selling, enrolling guests in Hyatt’s loyalty program as well as offering a Hyatt credit card.
- Desire to exhibit reliability and dependability to work independently from home.
- Must have the adaptability to change, resilience and open-mindedness and remain receptive to feedback. Will then apply the suggestions for continued achievement of high performance at Hyatt.
- Enhance the Hyatt brand by communicating effectively, accurately and clearly in all guest interactions.
- Active participation within our learning style. We desire those with self-motivation who are disciplined and require little supervision and understand the workings of an independent work-from-home position.
- Willingness to provide feedback to management while maintaining a good rapport throughout that communication process.
- Must be computer/technology savvy- our future focus will become even more reliant on technology. The associate is required to have the ability to set up their computer equipment and troubleshoot issues independently and with ease.
- Cognitive ability to learn and process new information and choose appropriate action. Reading comprehension skills, situational judgment and advanced interpersonal skills such as: professionalism, respect/empathy, social aptitude, friendly disposition, positive attitude and patience are needed in this position to succeed.
- Will deliver and exhibit Hyatt values with every guest at all times.
Begin your new career at Hyatt. Earn $11.00 per hour. Watch your wage grow with performance based increases at set intervals throughout the year.
Preference will be given to applicants with a steady work history and experience handling customer service related calls in a home environment. [End of quote from job listing.]
Click here for more details and to apply. Hyatt employee reviews give it 3.9 stars out of 5 on Glassdoor and 4.1 on Indeed. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!