By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – Feb. 7, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – Hyatt Hiring Again – Short Fuse Alert – Apply or Share Quickly if Interested, These Jobs Go Fast – Equipment Provided – Paid Virtual Training
Update – Hyatt received all the applications it needs and has removed the job listing. Good luck to everyone who applied! If you missed it, be sure to like us on Facebook and get our job posts immediately. Just check your feed. Our FB folks also generously share application tips, pay rates, insider advice and offers to refer applicants. So don’t miss out!
Hyatt just announced hiring for their next virtual training class for f/t Guest Service Associates. Paid training; begins March 22, 2018.
Hyatt is hiring from a new mix of states this time around (22 total): Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin. (If your state isn’t listed, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs like these.)
Starting pay is $11/hour and there are performance-based increases at set intervals throughout the year.
Equipment provided: Hyatt provides a computer, IP phone and amplifier, adapter for dual monitors and a headset.
Here’s what they have to say about the role:
Home Agent Guest Service Associates will provide Hyatt guests with exceptional customer service throughout the inbound reservation process. Home Agent Guest Service Associates must have high speed internet access and a quiet, secure workspace. Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, and have the aptitude and ability to successfully perform in a sales role, in union with a high degree of customer service orientation. A Home Agent Guest Service Associate must multi-task (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest. Must be computer savvy and have the ability to type and utilize keyboard functions to navigate multiple programs and screens quickly and accurately.
- Highly customer service focused
- Reliable and dependable
- Adaptability to change, resilience and open-mindedness
- Highly sales focused
- Enhances the brand and does not detract from the brand
- Needs to fit with our learning style – more of a self- study environment
- Willingness to provide feedback to management
- Self-motivated, requires little supervision
- Self-disciplined and self-managed
- Needs to be computer/technology savvy- our future focus will become even more reliant on technology
- Cognitive ability to learn and process new information and choose appropriate action. This also includes:
- Reading comprehension skills
- Situational judgment
- Reading comprehension skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills (professionalism, respect/empathy, social aptitude, friendly disposition, positive attitude, patience)
Begin your new career at Hyatt. Earn $11.00 per hour. Watch your wage grow with performance based increases at set intervals throughout the year.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience handling customer service related calls in a home environment. [End of quote from job listing.]
Click here for more details and to apply. (Hyatt was having some tech issues that prevented their job listing from loading, so you may have to bookmark and check back later.) Hyatt employee reviews give it 3.9 stars out of 5 on Glassdoor and 4.1 on Indeed. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!