by Chris Durst Sep. 13, 2021
These jobs usually fill fast! Apply or share quickly if interested!
Humana, a Fortune 100 company, is hiring work from home f/t Inbound Call Center Associates to support their members. Computer provided.
The company is hiring in AL, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WV, WI and PR.
Requirements include at least 3 years of customer service experience. Pay isn’t listed, but online reviews place it at about $15/hr.
They also offer what looks like a comprehensive benefits package. It begins on the first day.
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
Humana is continuing to see growth nationwide! We have several new Inbound Contact Representatives openings that will have the pleasure of taking inbound calls from our members and providing excellent service and support. These remote roles are amazing opportunities to join a Fortune 100 company that continues to expand and grow.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 represents Humana by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries from Medicare members. These Inbound Contact Representative 2 strives to provide the member a resolution or path way to resolution on each call while providing a perfect call experience.
What we need your help with:
The Inbound Contact Representative 2 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Handle 30-40 inbound calls daily from members in a fast-paced inbound call center environment
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focused on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
COME GROW WITH HUMANA! BENEFITS DAY ONE – STELLAR 401K MATCH – PAID TIME OFF – TUTION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS – STELLAR WELLNESS/REWARDS PROGRAM
What you need for success! – Required Qualifications
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 7:45 am – 9:00 pm EST (M-F) as well as weekends and overtime, especially during our peak season of October-March and as needed by the business.
- Training is work at home or virtual. Training will start day one of employment and run the first 10 weeks with a schedule of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST. Attendance is vital for success so no time off is allowed during training and 50 days following.
- Demonstrated experience with providing strong customer service and attention to details while listening on calls
- Prior experience managing multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Prior experience effectively communicating with customers verbally and listening to their needs
- If residence is within a 50-mile radius of a Humana office location, you may be asked to occasionally report to that office for meetings, business functions, etc. once CDC restrictions have been lifted.
Work at Home Requirements
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mbs download x 10mbs upload) is required.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
What you need to be STAND OUT among the crowd! – Preferred Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Prior Healthcare experience
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!