by Chris Durst Aug. 23, 2018
We’ve been telling our RRRebels about Sitel for years, and many are working with the company.
The company hires in many US states. Per their site, these include Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois (except Chicago), Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico (Except Santa Fe), North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. However, jobs are not always listed for every state, so you may want to bookmark the site and check back if your state isn’t included now.
Per employee reviews on Glassdoor, the typical pay rate is $10/hr., with a range of $9 to $14.
Here’s what the company has to say:
“The Sitel Group Work at Home Solutions™ team is vital to our company’s service offerings. We hire talented people who share our passion for providing exceptional customer experiences. Sitel Group [email protected] Solutions™ is looking for qualified candidates to join our team of associates. As a member of this team of dedicated professionals, you will build a career working for a global leader while enjoying the benefits of working from home.
Home-office environments allow you to work comfortably from your home, free from distractions and interruptions during your shift. As a work at home associate, customer calls are routed to your home office. Calls may involve billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product trouble shooting.
- Prior customer service experience
- Sales experience
- Prefers working in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Professional and articulate voice
- Home office that is noise & distraction free
- Ability to provide superior customer service while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
- Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
- Paid professional training attended from the comfort of your home
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
- Hourly based pay with possible incentive opportunities
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Payment through direct deposit or total pay card (debit card)
- Hired as an employee rather than an independent contractor
- Full and part-time shifts available
- Employee discounts with Sitel’s many major brand-name partners including consumer electronics companies, PC manufacturers, satellite service providers and mobile communication companies
Computing Minimum Specifications:
- Desktop or Laptop (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook, & Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Operation system – Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- All peripherals must be wired (Wireless Keyboard, Mouse, or Headset are NOT allowed)
- A separate 19” Monitor with 1280×1024 minimum resolution (this does not include monitors associated with an All-In-One or AIO unit)
- * Anti-Virus – Windows Defender or Microsoft Essentials
For Windows Systems
- RAM – Required 4 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Processor Speed – Dual Core 2 Ghz or better
- Free Space – 20 GB
- 2 available USB ports
Internet – Minimum Specifications:
- Internet speed – download speed 3.0 MB; upload speed 1.5MB
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 100ms
- DSL or Broadband Required – WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, dial-up, and/or Hotspots are NOT allowed
- Home Router with wired link to PC
Sitel requires Internet not be used for non-work related purpose during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your networks performance.”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We post new jobs and side gigs every morning except Sunday. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!