by Chris Durst Oct. 3, 2018
UPDATE: 2:11PM, OCT. 3 – The company has received all of the applications it needs and has shut off the application form. (When we say “act fast” we really mean it!) Please visit our home page for links to posts about other great work from home positions.
If you like online shopping, Lionbridge, a legitimate hirer of home-based workers, is looking for part-time Online Shoppers.
No college required. Pay rate not mentioned.
There are no state residency requirements listed. But we do know that on the previous round of hiring for this role, AK and HI were excluded. This may have changed, but we want to prepare you just in case. 🙂
Here’s what the company has to say about this opportunity:
Spend part of your workday shopping online to help determine which stores provide the best customer experience! Lionbridge is looking for a part-time work-from-home shopper to shop at a wide variety of online retailers and collect a range of detailed data about every aspect of the experience – from buying products, to contacting customer service, to returning products.
As an Online Shopper, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform all of your work remotely from home.
- Shop at a wide variety of online retailers and collect a range of detailed data about every aspect of the experience – from buying products, to contacting customer service, to returning products.
- Work closely with our Client’s technical team to develop and refine a new data collection process.
- Perform weekly reconciliation of tasks including financial, donations, shipping, etc.
- Attend a 60 minute weekly meeting, and any occasional ad hoc meetings/trainings, as necessary.
- Monitor emails in multiple accounts.
- Flexibility is critical.
- High degree of interest in online shopping and a regular online shopper (personal or work-related).
- Moderate level of expertise with Google Sheets (basic formulas, filtering, etc.). A Google Sheets skills test will be administered as part of the screening for this position.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Background check required.
- Ability to multitask and make progress on many things at once.
- Home equipment needed: printer, smartphone (iPhone or Android), Internet connection (high-speed, private).
- Lionbridge will provide a laptop.
- Availability to work from home.
- Ability to reliably receive packages at home and return packages during normal weekday business hours.
- Candidate must be located within 20 miles of USPS, UPS and FedEx facilities.
- High degree of expertise with Internet browsing, email, and common applications.
- Familiarity with Google Tools, a plus.
Click here (link removed, the company has received all the applications they needs) for full details and to apply. Employee reviews give Lionbridge 3.1 stars out of 5 on Glassdoor. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!