by Chris Durst Feb. 16, 2018
Legitimate work from home data entry jobs don’t come up very often, but when they do, we’re here to tell you about it.
I just spoke via email with Nicole Dion, the president of DionData Solutions, and confirmed that the company is now hiring (US ONLY).
The company has been around for a long time and is legitimate. They will provide training and you will be no cost to you.
Our advice – If you are qualified and interested, APPLY QUICKLY and FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY.
Here’s what they’re looking for in a contractor:
- Must type at least 60 wpm with accuracy.
- Computer Skills including internet, e-mail, e-mail attachments, downloading and uploading files.
- Candidate will ensure that projects stay on schedule with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Home Desktop Computer (Dual monitor/computers a plus).
- Stable Internet Connection (Cable or DSL a plus).
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
We would like to hear from highly skilled and qualified Data Entry Professional Operators in the US. If you have applied previously and have not heard from us within 90 days, please feel free to re-submit your application.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY (Do not call the hirer.): To apply, click here to download the application form (Microsoft Word document) directly. Complete the form, save your changes, and email the document directly to [email protected].
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!