by Chris Durst May 11, 2018
If you are great at providing a stellar customer service experience, but really don’t like talking on the phone, these Chat Customer Service Rep positions with GC Services may be just what you’re looking for!
The company is currently hiring in the following US states: AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MS, MO, NC, ND, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, and WY.
Pay is $9/hour.
Here’s what the company has to say about these jobs:
“Provide quality service and information regarding various available products to inbound customers via Chat while working from home.
- Answer incoming chats, up to two concurrently, for GC Clients
- Provide contact completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller
- Handle customer chats, despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion
- Provide excellent quality customer service to resolve matter to customer satisfaction, within client guidelines
- Must attend regularly scheduled video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Six months of customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience with personal computers preferred. MAC use a plus.
- Must be able to type quickly and accurately, 35 wpm with 95% accuracy, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of operating systems. 45 wpm is preferred.
- Must be able to troubleshoot basic computer issues including connectivity with internet service provider.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or emotional customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers.
- Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call-volume.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints.
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area.
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
Work From Home Requirements
- Must have a hard wired internet connection that is, at a minimum, 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload (must provide proof of internet speed)
- Must have a workspace which is free from outside noise and distractions
- Must live in one of the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MS, MO, NC, ND, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!