by Chris Durst Jan. 31, 2019
If you’re looking for something part-time and you’ve got a good sense of local and national geography, Lionbridge is listing openings again for “Online Map Quality Analysts.” (The last time we posted these openings the job listing was taken down shortly afterward, so be sure to apply or share quickly if you’re interested.)
The pay rate isn’t listed, but we’ll update here when we have more info.
Here’s what they have to say about the role:
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks that evaluate online mapping related information. Candidates for this position will need to have good research skills, and a keen interest and understanding of local and national geography.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Hi[gh] speed broadband internet access form a home environment
- Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
- Experience/know-how of using online maps, route planning and point of interest research
- For cultural, historical and geographical awareness purposes candidates must be resident in the United States for the last 2 years.
The Work Will Involve
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability
- Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
- Research, using online tools to investigate geographic accuracy of queries
- Ranking or rating information in relation to those tasks
The project may require availability of up to 20 hours per week.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
Click here for full details and to apply. There’s also a conversation on Reddit about the job that might be helpful. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!