by Chris Durst Nov. 5, 2018
Update Nov. 6 — Looks like Lionbridge has received all the applications it needs and has removed the listing. (However, they continue to recruit p/t Raters nationwide to evaluate search engine results.) Good luck to those who applied! We’ll post again when they resume hiring.
We’ve posted Lionbridge’s Quality Rater positions periodically over the years and many Rat Race Rebels have been making money working from home with the company. Now, they’re listing openings again for “Online Map Quality Analysts” and they look pretty cool.
If you’re looking for something temporary and part-time, these could be a fit. No state hiring restrictions mentioned.
The pay rate isn’t listed, but we’ll update here when we have more info.
Here’s what they have to say about the role:
“Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analysts in the United States.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks that evaluate online mapping related information. Candidates for this position will need to have good research skills, and a keen interest and understanding of local and national geography.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Hi[gh] speed broadband internet access form a home environment
- Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
- Experience/know-how of using online maps, route planning and point of interest research
- For cultural, historical and geographical awareness purposes candidates must be resident in the United States for the last 2 years.
The Work Will Involve
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability
- Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
- Research, using online tools to investigate geographic accuracy of queries
- Ranking or rating information in relation to those tasks
The project may require availability of 10 – 20 hours per week.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.”
Click here for full details and to apply. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!