by Chris Durst June 26, 2017
Study.com is on a quest to make education more fun by creating awesome online video lessons with millions of eager students. At the same time, they’re working to lower the barriers to education by making their courses flexible and affordable.
The company is currently seeking Voice Over Artists to narrate their educational videos.
They want people who are passionate and can help them to create a library of short, engaging online video lessons. “The ideal contract voice over artist can sound authoritative on topics that he/she may not be familiar with, and can make even the dullest subject matter sound fascinating. In order to join us on our quest, you must answer these riddles three (just kidding, but you do need to have the qualifications detailed below):
- Are you able to produce high-quality, background-noise-free audio?
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- Do you have your own recording equipment?
Fantastic! Our contract voice over artists will be responsible for bringing our educational videos to life by:
- Providing high quality voice-over work for our video lessons
- Bringing a wide variety of academic texts to life with clear and engaging narration
In exchange for your services on this quest, we provide:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month. $10 per narrated video (they’re usually ~ 5 minutes long)
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule, from home, in your PJs at 3 a.m. if you choose
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
- Warm Fuzzies: The satisfaction of helping millions of students each month on their own quests, whether it’s a GED, affordable college credit, or just general enlightenment”
Click here to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!