by Chris Durst Sept. 15, 2016
Vicky Virtual is looking for receptionists who can answer phones with a smile that their customers will hear and love!
Their clients are small business owners and it’s critical that you treat their callers in a way that leaves them feeling well-cared-for and ready for a long-lasting business relationship.
As Vick Virtual puts it, “Our job is to answer those phone calls, and do what we can to be helpful, and turn those callers into loyal customers and raving fans of the businesses we serve.”
These are work from home positions in which you will handle phone calls using your computer, high-speed internet connection, and a headset. Your calls might include a assisting callers with questions and booking appointments, and performing basic receptionist duties.
What they are looking for:
- You must be comfortable working from home
- You must love using your computer and be comfortable learning various programs
- You MUST be pleasant and helpful on the phone
- You must be self-aware and open to candid feedback (it’s the best way to improve!)
- You must want to do a great job every day
- You must be willing to multitask and remain calm when things get busy
- You must be organized
- You must live in the US
- You must have a reliable high-speed internet connection
- You must be able quickly learn how to use multiple types of software, email, and live chat computer programs
No experience is necessary as long as you posses these traits (but if you do have experience as a receptionist or call center agent, it’s a nice plus).
Pay is $10/hour.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS|