by Chris Durst Sep. 11, 2017
Convergys, a well-known and respected call center company, is seeking work from home Customer Service Reps for a “large gourmet food & gifts retailer for the Holiday season.”
You’ll earn $11.50 per hour and training is paid!
The company is hiring from these states: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
Positions will start as soon as October 26th and run through mid-December. Given the seasonal high-volume work, you MUST have open availability for the duration of position.
Here’s what the company has to say about the role:
“Currently hiring seasonal customer service agents for a large gourmet food & gifts retailer for the Holiday season.
In this position you will be handling inbound calls for order placement, and upselling add-ons to compliment the order. Customers will also be calling in with order inquiries or issues. Your goal will be to resolve the issue while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Minimum Requirements/Additional Info:
- High School Diploma or GED and at least one year of customer service experience We need you to have your own PC (less than six years old) and high-speed Internet service, both of which will be tested as part of the application process. You can work from a laptop, but will need to be hard-wired while working.
- Your monitor will need to be 15.6” – minimum (capable of 1024 x 768). A flat panel display is highly recommended; televisions cannot be used as monitors. (External monitors are permitted for laptops)
- A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work.
- A telephone (landline or cell) is required for part of your training and team calls. This phone is not used receive your incoming work calls; your Internet connection is used for that.
- An approved headset and flash drive will be required before you start working with us. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself! Well, we need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others.
- We require 7 days/week availability, as customer service is something that is provided by most companies every day of the week.
- Schedules vary and will be discussed during the interview.”
Click here to learn more and to apply. For more options like these check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about RRR jobs, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. We wish you every success in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!