by Chris Durst Oct. 11, 2017
TeleTech is now seeking part-time work from home “Active Lifestyle Brand Ambassadors” (Customer Service Reps) in 31 states. Please note that this role is not open in CA, ME, MD, NJ, RI, WI, OR, WA, NY, CT, MA, VT, HI, AK, DC, AZ, CO, KY, NV, Chicago IL or the Virgin Islands.
The company offers paid training and ongoing support.
Here’s what they have to say about these openings:
“Are you passionate about being active? Do you spend your time hiking, running, climbing, snowboarding, surfing, exploring the great outdoors, …it doesn’t matter as long as your active! Perhaps you’re the person your friends & family look to when they need motivation to get active! You have a love for music and technology with an enthusiastic personality. Take one more active step towards achieving the ultimate life balance by working in a part-time position, from the comfort of your own home! Apply today to become a TeleTech At Home Customer Support Representative (CSR).
As a TeleTech At Home Customer Support Representative, you’ll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls from customers who share your passion. We will provide you with paid training, ongoing coaching and support every step of the way. Also, our trainers will provide you with the industry knowledge and expertise to enable you to put your skills into practice with confidence and excitement.
What’s in it for you?
- Work Life Balance – A flexible work schedule around your availability – part-time (20 – 25 hrs/wk)
- Casual dress code – Yoga pants, shorts, sweats – it’s your choice!
- No travel time or hectic commute to work!
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuous training and coaching
- A fun, dynamic, supportive environment where you get to be part of a collaborative team
- Making a positive impact in our communities is at the core of our culture. TeleTech employees around the world have a chance to get involved and make a difference.
- The opportunity to earn $12 per hour while working from home!
What you bring to the Table :
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A love for being active
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows/Computers
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivation, Passion, and a Love for Customer Service
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise
- A dedicated telephone is required during employment (landline or cell phone) to ensure you can be contacted throughout training and employment as needed
TeleTech requires employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.”
Click here for full details and to apply! For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!