by Chris Durst Feb. 28, 2017
Does this describe you:
- Friends comment from time to time on how competitive you are
- You enjoy taking risks and reaping the rewards
- If you hear that your neighbor just bought a cool new gadget, you immediately want to go out and bring home a gadget that’s even cooler
If this describes you, you might be the perfect fit for NexRep’s independent Inbound Sales positions.
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy a product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains quality service by following NexRep service levels.
From their site:
“Here’s the way it works: you’ll be able to work from your home with customers who have an interest in nutritional supplements and other similar products. Your job is to help customers make purchasing decisions and the amount of sales you produce directly impacts what you get paid.
With this agent position you’ll have tremendous earning potential with an average of $13 an hour and a high of more than $20 an hour. What you earn is directly correlated to how much you hustle. Does the idea of competing to make the highest commission sound like fun to you? Can you picture yourself enjoying figuring out the perfect tone and rhythm to generate the most sales to beat out your internal competition?”
CLICK HERE to learn more and to apply.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!