By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – Sept. 5, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – Including California Applicants – $15/hr. for Seasonal Customer Support Reps – Full-Time – No College Required
Liftopia, which operates a large website where resorts sell ski lift tickets, contacted us to share that they’re looking to hire 20 f/t Seasonal Customer Support Reps. You’d be working till the end of March 2019, depending on weather and demand.
“Candidates must reside in one of the following states: CA, CO (Denver Only), FL, MA, TX, VT, or WA.” If your state isn’t included, don’t despair — see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs like these!
In Liftopia’s words:
- Be the first point of contact for our customers
- Respond to customers’ incoming calls, emails, and chats
- Process existing order inquires, changes, and or edits
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customers about products on our multiple platforms
- Explain to customers how our site and app works
- Process resort closures due to weather, road closures, airport closures, and or emergencies
- Process payments, refunds, and credits
- Monitor industry websites, social networking sites, and customer feedback
- Coordinate with our Partner Operations team to help prioritize resort requests
- Be the voice of the company to our customers
- Other ad hoc projects
- 2+ years of phone, email, and chat based support or equivalent customer facing service experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to learn quickly
- Positive attitude, level-headed, and good composure
- Reliable internet setup at home
- Able to work 6am PST shifts, weekends, holiday and/or be on call during peak season.
- Available to work until the end of March 2018.
- Reside in one of the following states: CA, CO, FL, MA, TX, VT, or WA.
- 5 shifts per week for a total of 40 hours per week
- Shifts start between 6am-9am Pacific Time
- Schedules will be set as early and with as much flexibility as possible, and will include:
- Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, President’s Day, etc)
- The length of the season depends on weather and demand, but typically lasts until March
For full details and to apply, click here. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be rocking your Rebellion soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!