by Chris Durst Oct. 17, 2017
If you’re looking for a side gig, you could be an OnSource photo inspector and use their smartphone app to capture photos and video of vehicles and other types of property for insurance policyholders. According to the company, assignments take about 10 minutes (plus drive time) and pay $18.
Insurance companies need to capture information about the real estate, vehicles, and equipment they insure and underwrite. They need pictures or video, fast, which creates an opportunity for you to earn extra dollars moonlighting and building an additional income stream. Meet with customers at their location at a time convenient for you, capture photos and video in 10 minutes, submit via the app, and earn $18.00 + mileage.
The number of assignments will vary depending on the population of the area you live in and other factors.
Here are the details in the company’s words:
- You’ll receive $18.00 per inspection.
- You’ll receive an additional $0.65 for each mile after 20 miles.
- You’ll be paid by check, or direct deposit.
- Payment schedule – You’ll get paid four weeks after your first inspection. When you continue to complete inspections, they make payments every week for photo inspection completed four weeks previously.
What’s involved in completing an OnSource inspection?
- You get to schedule an inspection at a convenient time for you.
- They call and make an appointment for you.
- You’ll travel to the photo inspection location. OnSource is nationwide.
- The photo inspection will take 10 minutes using the OnSource app.
- No need to lift or carry anything, just take photos using our mobile app.
- You’ll upload photos and video using the Inspector Mobile App (iPhone & Android).
What’s involved in joining the OnSource network?
- You’ll need to either submit an existing background check, or pay $6 and pass a background check provided by Onfido.
- You’ll provide a photo of yourself and your vehicle.
- You’ll provide W-9 information.
Click here for full details and to join. For more side gigs, check our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about the leads we post, just like our Facebook page and check your feed. Good luck in your next steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!