by Chris Durst Sept. 25, 2019
Mondelēz International is the company that owns Nabisco, Cadbury, Milka and other delicious brands. The company is looking for Merchatndisers for their Nabisco product line, and they have openings across the US!
Now, before we dig in, please bear in mind that these roles require local travel to stores where Nabisco products are sold.
The position offers a competitive hourly compensation rate*, work-related mileage reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
Pay is listed for each area and appears to range from $12 – $16/hour.
The role involves a variety of duties, including the set up of displays in stores, making sure the company’s products are displayed neatly on store shelves, products are rotated so items don’t expire on the shelf, and price tags are accurate.
Additionally, you will be the “face of the company” in the stores where you work, so you’ll need to establish and maintain a friendly professional rapport with the key individuals in those stores.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, etc.) while adhering to the safety expectations and processes
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance and access to the internet with a personal email account.
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail / grocery experience a plus.
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Click here and enter the quoted phrase “Nabisco Merchandiser” in the KEYWORD field (upper left corner of the page) and type your state into the LOCATION field > hit the ENTER key to generate your search results. Then, scan through all pages of the list to see if your area is available. For more jobs like this, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about the jobs we post, just like our Facebook page and check your feed.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!