By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – Sept. 18, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – $12/hr. + Benefits – Customer Service Associates – HS diploma or GED – Landline or cell phone OK – Paid virtual training
SHORT FUSE ALERT! Apply or share quickly if interested — paid virtual training begins Oct. 1.
Williams-Sonoma, the kitchenware and home furnishings company, is hiring for its next virtual training class for Customer Service Associates. Benefits and paid virtual training included. A high school diploma or GED required, with good communications skills. Several RRRebels have been hired there recently.
The company is hiring from these greater metro areas. Paid virtual training begins Oct. 1. for all areas.
— Atlanta, GA
— Raleigh, NC
— Columbus, OH
— Phoenix, AZ
— Oklahoma City, OK
(If your state isn’t listed, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs. We post a new mix every morning except Sunday!)
Pay is $12 per hour. A 40% discount on most merchandise is also offered.
Williams-Sonoma says that these positions are considered full-time, and Associates work 30-50 hours per week. “We have a variety of schedules available after training,” the company adds.
The position in their words:
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
Among the tech requirements are a high-speed wired Internet connection, a desktop or laptop, and a landline or cell phone.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!