by Chris Durst Nov. 29, 2017
Every time we post U-Haul job availability we hear from people who already work there and love it!
U-Haul just posted openings for part-time work from home Customer Service Agents. While you do NOT have to live in Arizona, you do have to be available to work AZ time hours. The company says you, “Must be available minimum 6 hours a day on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays 4am-1pm (AZ time).”
Pay rates aren’t mentioned in the job listings. According to Glassdoor, based on employee reviews the pay for these positions ranges from $8 to $15/hr. However, U-Haul has not confirmed these rates.
Training is paid.
Here’s what the company has to say about these positions:
“Our state-of-the-art Call Center provides a variety of in-bound call support. Call center team members take back-to-back, incoming customer calls and provide customers with general assistance before, during and after their rental.
- Answer incoming calls and provide technical support and assistance with regards to our hitch products and services.
- Assist our customers with rental inquiries about our portable U-Box units.
- Handle details and maintain documentation for all aspects of storage transactions including payments.
This job might be for you if:
- If you are looking for a part-time work
- You enjoy helping people and love being rewarded for your performance
- You thrive in a fast paced environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens
- You communicate efficiently through an instant messaging Program
- You can work independently delivering practical solutions and you thrive in a collaborative team environment
- You have the perfect home-office which includes being free of distractions and background noise
- You have a good understanding of U.S. geography
Join our team today and embark on your home career with ample room for growth and exciting opportunities.
Technical requirements: that must be maintained at all times for any work from home position:
- A non-wireless USB headset with a microphone: will be required to be compatible with the phone system. (Preferably Plantronics or Sonnhesier)
- Internet Requirements: Broadband/high speed internet delivered to the home via a wired connection and a wired connection to the PC/Laptop inside the home.
- MINIMUM: 2MB upload, 5MB download, PING below 70
- RECOMMENDED: 5MB upload, 10MB download. PING below 70
Computer Requirements PC/Laptop:
- Windows 8 or 10
- Mac computers are not compatible.
- 4G RAM (minimum) 8G RAM (preferred)
- 5GB hard disc space available (or greater).
- Core i3, i5 or i7 or AMD FX, A8, A10, A6, E1, Athlon or Phoenom
Install/use the Company provided anti-virus software. When connected to VPN anti-virus policies are governed by UHI. When not connected to VPN anti-virus policies are governed by the user. This is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance requirement.
The following are not allowed for any work from home position due to security, compatibility or performance concerns:
- A wireless internet connection. A wireless Internet service (Ex: mobile hot-spot/tethering, satellite, last-mile).
- Windows XP or Vista operating system.
- A Celeron or Pentium processor.
- A rental or public computer/laptop.
- A public internet connection.
- May not have any other anti-virus programs installed/running other than the Company provided anti-virus software.
- Using non-work related programs while working.”
Click here to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. And if you’d like to see more Customer Service Agent positions, check our Customer Service Jobs page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!