by Chris Durst Feb. 3, 2021
Update – These openings didn’t last long. Good luck to everyone who applied. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
U-Haul has posted openings for part-time work from home Callback Agents. While you do NOT have to live in Arizona, you do have to be available to work AZ time zone hours.
Pay is not listed in the job posting.
No geographical hiring limitations are noted.
They also offer some benefits to their part-time employees, including Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, and Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan.
Training is virtual and paid.
Here’s what the company has posted about this position:
“Do you enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment? If so, consider a work from home position as a Callback Agent! This is a part time position working from home – perfect for students and teachers.
Callback Agents utilize new and exciting programs to reach out to customers who need help with U-Haul related products and services like truck, trailer and towing rentals. If the customer requests phone assistance, these agents make outbound calls and answer incoming calls to assist customers with quoting rental rates and earning new business. Our programs isolate moves that are highly productive sales for agents and for U-Haul. Callback agents play a pivotal role in the success of the company as they help to move equipment where it is needed most!
Agents are expected to follow established methods and procedures, handle all calls expediently and efficiently, meet all quality-related metrics and goals, and above all act in a courteous and friendly manner while serving the customer.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people and problem-solving.
- You like a fast pace starting day one and staying busy every day.
- You enjoy working closely with your manager and receiving daily feedback.
- You are comfortable learning and using multiple computer programs.
U-Haul offers its Callback Agents:
- Train and work from home – various schedules!
- Contact center career path available including work from home!
- Hourly base, plus a potential bonus.
- Opportunity for base pay merit increases based on performance
Part-time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills.
- Ability to navigate and use multiple computer programs at once.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Clear speaking voice.
- General knowledge of U.S. geography.
- Willingness to incorporate feedback to constantly improve performance.
Training and Education Explained:
- Fast-paced, hands-on education working with your manager from day one.
- Self-paced education at our very own U-Haul University online.
- Learn and begin performing some of your job duties with customers the first week.
- Build on your skill set through on-the-job, continued education.
- Begin performing additional job duties with the customer as you learn them.
- Total number of hours scheduled each week will be based on business need.
- Shifts between 5am – 9pm Arizona time.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 25 hours a week during the winter months and 32 hours during summer months
- Working holidays is required. We are open and customers need our help.
A note about how we schedule: Availability to work that aligns with the business need may increase the opportunity to be scheduled more hours. We pride ourselves on being flexible with schedules, especially for students and teachers. However, if availability to work does not align with the needs of the business the result may be less hours scheduled.
The following is required to work from home:
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
- If you want to switch or substitute computers at any time, manager approval is required in advance.”
CLICK HERE to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. And if you’d like to see more Customer Service Agent positions, check our Customer Service Jobs page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!