by Chris Durst Mar. 7, 2018
If you follow this blog, you already know that U-Haul regularly hires people to work from home in a number of different roles. Well, here’s something new from the company!
Moving Help, a wholly owned subsidiary of U-Haul International is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who have excellent written and oral communication skills with a customer service and sales background that can function in a fast-paced setting.
Here’s what they have to say about this role:
The Moving Help Specialist will be critical in managing email, live chat and phone communications from customers and Moving Helpers. The successful applicant has strong analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to multi task, and possesses strong organizational skills. Attention to detail is critical and an eagerness to learn is key. Must be able to respond appropriately and resolve problems and issues as they arise, as well as efficiently manage multiple support issues simultaneously.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Become educated in Moving Help programs and other U-Haul operations
- Respond to Moving Helper and customer inquiries through phone, email, and text in a timely manner
- Assist Moving Help personnel with projects and material support
- Update electronic files and other resources
- Perform routine quality assurance checks to support Moving Help and U-Haul operations.
- Contribute in a positive, enthusiastic and overall helpful manner
- Be inquisitive and achieve regular steps of personal and professional growth
- Must have a commitment to quality customer service
- Possess courteous and professional phone skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Be able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Availability from 6AM to 10PM Monday thru Sunday
- Weekends Required
Click here to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. And if you’d like to see more Customer Service Agent positions, check our Customer Service Jobs page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!