by Chris Durst Aug. 21, 2019
Nordstrom is ramping up for the holiday season, and that means adding seasonal Customer Service Specialists to the payroll. No college required.
The company is hiring from:
- FL – Jacksonville, Bradenton, Orlando, Clearwater, Tampa areas
- OK – Oklahoma City and Tulsa areas
- TN – Nashville, Memphis, Brentwood areas
- TX – San Antonio and El Paso areas
The hourly pay rate generally is $15.35, with some a little lower.
Here’s some detail in the company’s words:
You will be the voice of Nordstrom, fielding real-time calls, e-mails and live chat from customers across the country. A successful candidate is caring and compassionate, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented, and committed to keeping customer satisfaction and outstanding Nordstrom customer service at the core of every action and decision.
A day in the life…
- Consistently deliver Nordstrom’s legendary customer service by supporting our customers via phone, chat and/or email. Our Customer Care Specialists are empowered to answer inquiries, resolve concerns and connect our customers with the products and services that create loyal Nordstrom customers.
- Our inbound contact center is a fast-paced environment where Customer Care Specialists successfully troubleshoot and resolve a high-volume of contacts by navigating multiple systems. Our Work from Home Customer Care Specialists engage and collaborate with their team members virtually inclusive of team and recognition meetings.
- Multi-tasking is key as this role requires the ability to assist customers while accurately entering customer information, notes, messages and orders via phone, live chat and/or email into our order management systems.
- To deliver renowned customer service, you will be trained and empowered to provide great service. In this environment you’ll need to achieve and maintain performance measures with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, quality, reliability, and attention to detail.
You own this if you have…
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- A talent for critical thinking and problem solving
- A quiet secure home workspace and the ability to be available to accept customer contacts for an 8-hour shift with scheduled meal and rest periods
- Great verbal and written communication along with active listening skills
- A high level of self-motivation to multi-task and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer experience and technical troubleshooting acumen, as well as the ability to navigate through multiple systems at once with dual monitors.
- The ability to work a set schedule, with required overtime as business needs; flexibility required during peak hours
- Strong professional and personal accountability – both are critical to your success in a virtual environment
- The ability to work a set schedule, with required overtime as business needs; flexibility required during peak hours and severe weather
- 6+ months experience within an inbound call center required
- 6+ months experience within a retail environment preferred
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location…
To access the jobs, click here, then search with the term “work from home” without quotes. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!