by Chris Durst Dec. 27, 2018
Working Solutions is currently interviewing and hiring independent work-from-home Customer Service Agents nationwide (except for New York, Pennsylvania, Washington and California).
The company is not new to the “work from home” arena – they’ve been around since 1996 and they have a great reputation. On Glassdoor, the company has been reviewed by 420 people and they rate the company 3.9 out of 5 stars.
Here’s what the company has to say about this role:
“Looking to pick up seasonal work hours during and after the holidays or year round—and do it from home? This is seasonal, work-from-home job, you will provide personalized, tax-preparation software support. While we need agents now, the peak times will be from January 26 through April 15. You’ll do inbound phone calls and video chat customer service and technical support, handling technical support questions via phone, with video capability. Help customers who are working on tax returns with both product and software inquiries, as well as with tax software questions. Focus on interactions regarding software navigation, plus assist customers with locating prior years’ returns and amendments. Accurately assess customer requests outside of preference scope of work and route to appropriate team for customer resolution. Work from home in a fast-paced, customer-service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to research, navigate and locate answers from webpages and resources independently in a variety of different situations.
- Ability to effectively communicate, based on a customer’s mindset.
- Demonstrate a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
- Contractors need to be flexible with scheduling and willing to work at least 10 hours a week on this program during the client’s operating hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Sunday. Peak times fall between January 26 to April 15.
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (call center, retail or similar environment).
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install/uninstall applications. Ability to download products/applications, using various browsers.
- Experience using accounting or tax software in the past. Having prepared own taxes a plus.
Technical Skills: Proficient data-entry skills. Ability to achieve a “Meets Expectations” rating or higher on scorecard.
Problem-solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities, learn systems— within time constraints and with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
Multitasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound conclusions.
Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes. Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of finding necessary resources…”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!