by Chris Durst May 11, 2017
Staples, the office supply store, is currently seeking work from home tech support agents. In this role, you will help customers find solutions to their technical issues via phone, email, chat, and help desk tickets.
Hours are part-time, 3PM to Midnight.
They list the job location as “United States” only, so there don’t appear to be any state limitations!
Here’s what they say about the position:
Do you have strong technical aptitude? Do you take special interest in IT and helping others troubleshoot their technical issues? Do you have patience and compassion for others who are frustrated with technology? Would you enjoy the opportunity to work from home?
If the above statements describe you, then look no further for your next employment opportunity!
Tech Services Agents at Staples, Inc. are responsible for providing technical support for Staples associates at retail locations, call center locations, and organization-wide. Be instrumental in providing solutions to ultimately deliver a superior service experience for our customers. Responsibilities include technical support, operational direction, and providing training content for associates. Provide all of the above expertise in the comfort of your own home!
- Technical support: Perform diagnostics, virus removals, PC set-up, and data services.
- Communicate technical solutions using many different communication vehicles; phone, email, chat, and help desk tickets.
- Maintain accurate and complete notes for all services performed and store interactions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years total experience in providing technical support
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Home landline & internet access are required to perform the job tasks.
- Smartphone also preferred in addition to the above items.
Apply today to provide tech support to Staples associates from the comfort of your own home!
Click here to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!