by Chris Durst Oct. 23, 2017
SYKES is looking for full-time Customer Services Representatives that want to work from the comfort of their own home in the US and CANADA!
The company offers:
- Paid training
- Vision, dental, and health benefits
- The opportunity to work from home while earning a consistent paycheck
- Performance incentives based on program
- Consistent schedules
- Career Advancement
- Supportive virtual environment
Per its FAQ, the company hires from 40 states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
The position in their words:
“When customers call their banks, healthcare provider, or cable company, they are actually calling SYKES. We help people by answering questions, processing transactions, and resolving their issues! We provide awesome customer service on behalf of the big companies you deal with every day.
Our team comes from an array of backgrounds and experiences; what unites us is our passion for People Serving People. We go beyond answering questions and solving problems to provide a memorable experience and change the call center industry one customer at a time. We are a dynamic team looking for innovators and trailblazers who will inspire us.
This is the right job for you if you’re able to:
- Be comfortable speaking on the phone and are able to use a computer efficiently
- Empathize and be friendly with people you’ve never met
- Use logic and solve problems
- Be part of a team
Nice to have (but not required)
- Customer service background
- Experience with financial services, technology companies, or something similar
What you receive in return
- Health benefits
- Career advancement opportunities / Promotion from within
- The ability to work from home and flexible scheduling
Home Office Requirements
- Personal computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software
- Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection
- 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls
- Analog landline that meets one of these requirements
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home
- Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
- Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!