by Chris Durst April 16, 2018
teleNetwork is a customer service company that is offering three types of legitimate work from home positions, all full-time — Customer Account Specialists, Tech Support Reps, and Customer Care Reps. Pay range $10-$15/hr. Paid virtual training.
The company is hiring in the following 22 states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. (If your state isn’t included, see our Newest Daily Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs like these!)
Benefits include life insurance, healthcare, 401(k), vision, dental, paid time off, holiday pay, company wellness program, paid parental leave, paid bereavement leave and more.
Here’s what they have to say about these roles:
Customer Account Specialist
teleNetwork is looking for customer advocates to join our team supporting the various needs of wireless service customers. This is an entry level technical, billing, and customer support position that requires genuine customer support ethics and a drive to make people rave about their great experiences. You will need excellent interpersonal skills and to be analytically minded, self-starting, detail oriented and skilled at solving problems and explaining issues.
Technical Support Representative
teleNetwork is seeking qualified applicants to provide technical support assistance to both businesses and consumers for Internet services, web hosting services, desktop support, and security related issues. Technicians must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships on every call. Applicants should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as great multitasking ability.
Customer Care Representative
teleNetwork is looking for customer advocates to join our team supporting various customer service needs. This is an entry level technical, billing, and customer support position that requires genuine customer support ethics and a drive to make people rave about their great experiences. You will need to possess excellent interpersonal skills and to be analytically minded, self-starting, detail oriented and skilled at solving problems and explaining advanced issues.
General Requirements for All Positions Include:
- High school diploma or GED or related work experience preferred
- Six (6) months of previous customer service, technical support, computer networking, help desk support, hospitality, or similar work/volunteer experience preferred
- Proper phone, chat, and email etiquette with the ability to speak and write clearly and accurately with proper grammar
- Typing proficiency maintaining proper grammar at 30 WPM or more
- Effective active listening skills
- Interest in or experience with light or soft sales
- Knowledge of relevant software, computer applications, and related equipment or the ability to learn
- Multitasking capabilities with ability to react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware is a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting network problems is a plus
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and Internet connectivity is a plus
- An understanding of customer support standards and processes is a plus
- Deeper understanding of networking firmware, software, and hardware is a plus”
Click here to see all jobs or on the following links for more information about the specific roles: Customer Account Specialist, Technical Support Representative, or Customer Care Representative. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!