By Mike Haaren – July 13, 2016
We’ve been screening work from home jobs and extra-cash gigs since 1999, and we’re often asked for our top picks. Here are 10 — all available now — from our long list of legitimate ways to make money from home.
- Apple At Home Advisors – For years Apple has been hiring At Home Advisors nationwide to help customers with Apple products. You can get a sense of what Advisors do in this video. Pay averages $15/hr., say reviews. All At Home Advisors — even part-timers — get full benefits, plus a free iMac and headset for work. Not a bad deal! You’ll find an overview here, and the job listings here. You can ignore the city references. As the job descriptions say, “This is a work from home position and we can consider candidates from cities across the US – you do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.”
- Moms Needed to Write for Disney, No Experience Necessary – Disney’s huge parenting site, Babble, is looking for moms and moms-to-be to send in blog posts. Pay is rumored to be $100-$150 per post. “If you’ve never been published, that’s OK,” says the site. For details, click here.
- Seasonal Work from Home Customer Service Agents at Amazon – Amazon has been actively hiring seasonal Agents, and expanding its home-based workforce. For now, you must live in AZ, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MN, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, TN, WA, WV, WI or VA. These are full-time jobs that pay $10/hr. plus bonuses. For more, click here.
- Bundle the $5 Signup Bonuses at Survey Sites for Quick Cash – Some survey sites pay signup bonuses. Bundle them together for a bigger payout. You’ll get $15 for signing up at InboxDollars, FusionCash and Swagbucks. Pocket an extra $2 for signing up at Vindale Research. Then take the surveys for more!
- Make $30/Hr. Chatting with Chinese Students – No Teaching Experience Needed! – If you have a smartphone, Palfish is an app that lets you earn money chatting with Chinese students who want to practice their English. No teaching experience necessary. For details, see Palfish’s Facebook page.
- Be an Online Chat Agent and Talk About Coach, Under Armour, Urban Outfitters or Other Brands You Love – A company called Needle partners with big brands like Overstock.com, Coach, Dicks Sporting Goods, Adidas, Under Armour, Skull Candy, Urban Outfitters, Nikon and many more to provide customer service and sales. You’ll get paid $10-$14/hr. to talk to customers about the brands, the Agents report. For details, see our review here.
- Be a Transcriptionist for Rev.com, No Experience Necessary – Rev hires work from home Transcriptionists with or without experience. Choose your own projects, though the work will take longer, of course, if you’re just starting out, which means you’ll make less per hour. But new “Revvers” report that skills can come fast if you keep at it, and soon you can make $15-$20 an hour. To go to the jobs, click here.
- Be a Gaming Support Agent for Sutherland CloudSource – If you’re a fan of online games, Sutherland hires work from home Agents nationwide to provide user support for one of the world’s biggest games. The job is 30-40 hours per week and you’ll be handling inbound calls for general customer support and tech troubleshooting. One year of customer service experience required. For details, click here.
- Take Surveys for Cash or for Visa Gift Cards – PineCone Research pays $3 per survey. Valued Opinions pays in Visa gift cards. (You can also cash out in cards for Amazon, Target, Macy’s or other stores.) You won’t get rich, but having extra-cash options when you have a little downtime can make a worthwhile difference at the end of the month.
- Get Paid to Shop for Groceries (No Car Needed) – This is home-based rather than work at home, but Instacart pays part-time Shoppers $15-$20/hr. to buy groceries at Whole Foods and other stores for its customers. Make $25 or more if you have a car and can deliver, too. Click here for our review.
(We never recommend anything we haven’t screened. This includes the affiliate links in the post, which help us keep the computers running.)
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS|