by Chris Durst Feb. 12, 2020
Employee role | Hiring in many states | Computer provided | $11 per hour during Training and Nesting | $13/hour once you have graduated to Production | Benefits for full-time employees.
Transcom has an active job listing for Remote Technical Support Agents.
Presently, they’re looking for applicants who who live in the following states: Hiring in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, and WI.
In the role of Remote Technical Support Agent, you’ll support a global technology client by assisting inbound callers with product questions and troubleshooting technical issues with their smartphones, tablets, and computers.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee position (NOT an independent contractor)
- 100% Work From Home, including training
- $13 hourly in Production – $11 hourly during Training and Nesting
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with employer match options
- Ongoing skill development and Career advancement opportunities
“We’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you, if you can:
- Effortlessly engage with callers, actively listen, analyze, and isolate tech issues
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing step-by-step instructions
- Calmly provide conflict resolution and navigate frustrated customer situations
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and supervisors from the comfort of your home.
- Work in a highly structured environment with strict adherence to your assigned full-time schedule taking high-volume inbound calls from customers.
- Work at a desk and wear an approved headset for the duration of a full-time schedule in order to talk to customers in a high-volume, fast-paced, and sometimes stressful environment”
Transcom will provide you with a computer and you will need to provide:
- WIRED DSL or Cable internet connection that meets minimum speed requirements
- Compatible headset
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to work a full-time work week of 32-40 hours, with opportunities for overtime during peak season
- Able to maintain 100% strict adherence to the assigned schedule
- Able to work a variety of shifts influenced by current business needs (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Able to work full-time hours, with reliable attendance, as outlined in the assigned schedule
- Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 40 wpm
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multi-task applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), type, read, multi-task, concentrate, and interact with others in a prolonged setting.
- Experience in a technical support role or troubleshooting technical issues preferred
- Previous call center and/or work from home experience preferred”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!