by Chris Durst Jan. 15, 2019
TTEC, formerly known as TeleTech, is hiring more Data Entry Specialists. Part-time for 20-30 hours per week. Pays $10/hr. No college required. Employee status, not independent contractor.
They’re hiring from most states, but not from CA, ME, MD, NJ, RI, WI, OR, WA, NY, CT, MA, VT, HI, AK, DC, AZ, CO, KY, NV, OH, Chicago IL or the Virgin Islands.
Here’s what the company has to say about these openings:
You are self motivated and have excellent time management skills. Attention to detail and a keen sense of accuracy describes your work ethic. You are SO READY to ditch the hectic commute to work each day and trade it in for a walking commute in your slippers! If you are searching for the ultimate life balance with a flexible schedule – search no more. Apply today to become an At Home Data Entry Specialist on our team!
As a TTEC (formerly TeleTech) At Home Data Entry Specialist, you’ll use your “get it done”, multi-tasking, professional approach to meet and exceed goals. From the comfort of your home, we’ll provide you with paid training and ongoing coaching & support every step of the way! Our trainers will provide you with the industry knowledge so you can put your skills to use with confidence.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work schedule –Part-time (20 – 30 hours per week)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Continuous training & coaching
- Fun, dynamic, supportive environment where you get to be part of a collaborative team
- Opportunity to earn $10.00 per hour working from your home
What you bring to the Table :
- Highly self motivated and time management skills required
- Exceptional attention to detail skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Prior data entry experience preferred
- Accounting experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise.
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements [see link on company site]
- USB Headset is required.
- A USB drive from our approved list to access our systems is required.
- A dedicated telephone is required during employment (landline or cell phone) to ensure that you can be contacted throughout training and employment as needed.
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!