by Chris Durst Dec. 10, 2018
U-Haul has posted openings for part-time work from home Customer Service Agents. While you do NOT have to live in Arizona, you do have to be available to work AZ time hours.
According to their job posting, “Hiring starting January 1, 2019,” so it’s a great time to get your application in!
Pay details are not listed in the post. Glassdoor employee reviews put the average at $10/hr., but that’s not official.
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
“Requirements for this position-
- Working Monday – Friday, you will select ether Wednesday or Thursday off.
- You will select Saturday or Sunday off.
- You must be available to work holidays.
- The times below represent your hours available to work.
- Shift start/end times, days scheduled and total hours scheduled each week will vary based on call volume.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of call center experience in the last 1-3 years (preferred) 1-5 years (required).
Three weeks of instructor-led paid training/education. Week one is accelerated classroom education with an instructor. Week two and three are hands-on education in small groups with an instructor. After initial education work independently with additional continued education courses and counseling from the manager, assistant manager and team coach.
Our state-of-the-art Call Center provides a variety of in-bound call support. Call center team members take back-to-back, incoming customer calls and provide customers with general assistance before, during and after their rental.
- Answer incoming calls and provide technical support and assistance with regards to our truck and trailer rentals, hitch products and all other services.
- Receive and handle a large number of inbound calls daily.
- Listening to customer concerns, documenting them and, resolving when able.
- We are seeking people that can “WOW! our customer and continue to earn that customer’s loyalty.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people, have an outgoing personality and have a customer focused attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens
- You can handle multiple phone lines and easily handle stressful situations.
- You communicate efficiently through an instant messaging program
- You can work independently delivering practical solutions and you thrive in a collaborative team environment
- You have the perfect home-office which includes being free of distractions and background noise
- You have a good understanding of U.S. geography
- If you are looking for part-time work
The following is required to work from home
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. And if you’d like to see more Customer Service Agent positions, check our Customer Service Jobs page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!