by Chris Durst June 6, 2018
If you’ve been reading our “I got hired” posts, you know that dozens of RRRebels have already landed jobs with U-haul and are loving it!
Now is your chance to get on with the company too!
U-Haul is currently hiring SEASONAL, FULL-TIME Roadside Assistance Agents. These jobs will run through October 1, 2018. That said, the company hires on a regular basis so this is a great way to prove you’ve got the right stuff and you may just be asked to stay on after October.
The company hires from across the US but, since they are based in Arizona, all hours noted are AZ time zone.
Here’s what the company has to say about these openings:
“Enjoy working from the comfort of your own home office!
Seasonal, Full-Time opening through October 1st with scheduling needs of up to 40 hours a week. Must be available Monday – Friday 5 am – 2 pm (AZ Time) and Saturday or Sunday for 8.5 hours between 5 am – 2 pm (AZ Time)
Training Requirements for this position-
- 100% attendance is required for the first 90 days of employment.
Educational period begins –
- Week 1 = week of June 25th = Monday – Friday @ 6 am – 11 am (AZ time)
- Week 2 = Monday July 2nd, Tuesday July 3rd, Thursday July 5th and Friday July 6th @ 6 am – 11 am (AZ time)
- Week 3 = week of July 9th = Monday – Friday @ 6 am – 11 am (AZ time)
Three weeks of instructor-led paid training/education. Week one is accelerated classroom education with an instructor. Week two and three are hands-on education in small groups with an instructor. After initial education work independently with additional continued education courses and counseling from the manager, assistant manager and team coach.
Must be available to work Holidays.
Our state-of-the-art Call Center provides a variety of in-bound call support. Call center team members take back-to-back, incoming customer calls handling and determining a resolution to escalated calls during their rental.
- Provide exceptional customer service with a sense of urgency by identifying the problem, selecting and dispatching appropriate repair services.
- Rationalize certain situations and make decisions based on reason and best judgment. Comprehension of policy and procedures will play a critical role in performance of these expectations.
- Adding details and maintaining essential documentation for all rental contracts.
- Your primary job responsibility is to diagnose mechanical issues and arrange service for the customer that will be time sensitive. This will include walking the customer through mechanical complications over the phone, and explaining technical assistance in a way the customer will understand.
This job might be for you if:
- If you are looking for a part-time position
- You enjoy helping people and love being rewarded for your performance
- You thrive in a fast paced environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens
- You communicate efficiently through Instant Messenger
- You have the perfect home-office free of distractions and background noise
- You have a good understanding of U.S. geography
This position prefers an individual that is mechanically inclined or has a general knowledge of mechanical and automotive skills.
A non-wireless USB headset with microphone. A USB headset means that the headset must plug into the computer using a USB port. A headset that plugs into the headset and microphone jack is not allowed because it is not compatible.
Internet requirements: Broadband/high speed internet with at least 2MB upload and 5MB download with a ping below 70. 5MB upload and 10MB download is preferred for a better experience.
Computer requirements: Windows 7, 8 or 10 is preferred. At least 8G of RAM, 5GB of hard disc space available and a processor with a score of 2500 or greater. Windows 7, 8 or 10 is preferred.”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!