by Chris Durst Nov. 5, 2018
U-Haul has posted openings for full-time work from home Customer Service Agents. While you do NOT have to live in Arizona, you do have to be available to work AZ time hours.
Potential to earn $14-$18 per hour average (base plus bonus)* – see details below.
Training is virtual and paid.
Here are the details from the U-Haul website:
“Reservation agents take back to back incoming calls from customers utilizing both the U-Haul toll free 1-800-GO-UHAUL phone number and customers calling specific U-Haul Moving Centers across the U.S. and Canada. Agents answer general product and rental inquiries, as well as secure and schedule reservations for U-Haul trucks, trailers, towing devices, hitches and storage rooms.
- Great opportunity for students, teachers, second job
- Full-Time position
- Work from home – No commute
- Take incoming calls only – No outbound calls
- Three weeks of instructor-led paid training/education
- Base plus bonus – Potential to earn $14-$18 per hour (average base plus bonus)*
- Full-Time benefits include: Medical, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
The following is required to work from home
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
- Positive business attitude
- Must meet technical eligibility requirements (see details below)
Who you are
- You enjoy a fast-pace environment with back-to-back customer calls
- You are self-motivated and enjoy a challenge
- You enjoy speaking with and helping customers
- You take the initiative to reach out for help when you need it
- You are comfortable with selling and using a script for quality customer care
- You are comfortable with online learning and remote supervision
- You are comfortable installing computer programs
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time
Training Requirements for this position– 100% attendance is required for the first 90 days of employment.
Performance Compensation Bonus
Payment of bonus is determined weekly and paid $2.05 per piece of equipment reserved. There is no bonus during the education/training period. After training new team members starting in week four through eight of employment will qualify to earn bonus if they achieve 3.0 confirmed reservations per hour worked. Starting week nine of employment team members will qualify to earn bonus if they achieve 3.25 confirmed reservations per hour worked and are in compliance with a weekly monitored call.”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. And if you’d like to see more Customer Service Agent positions, check our Customer Service Jobs page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!