By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder – Nov. 21, 2017
Work from Home Jobs — Calling All Californians and Other Pacific or Mountain Time Zone Residents — Customer Service Specialists I Needed at Unum – Benefits
Unum, the Fortune 500 insurance company, seeks Customer Service Specialists who live in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zone. The job includes paid training and benefits.
You’ll handle inbound queries from customers. Compensation and benefits are described as “generous.” Employee reviews on Glassdoor report an average salary of $32,000. However, the company hasn’t confirmed this rate. We’ll update here when we have more information.
Requirements include a HS diploma, strong customer service skills, an eye for detail, solid computer skills, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated ability to handle large call volumes. Extra points if you have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, but it isn’t required.
In Unum’s words,
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior relevant experience, military service and/or college degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills with the drive to meet/exceed customer needs
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, structured environment, handling large call volumes
- Ability to make sound business decisions, with attention to detail
- Computer proficiency essential
- Strong work ethic with consistent job attendance history
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and consistently meeting goals
- Self-directed with the ability to perform both as part of team and individually
- Solution oriented individual demonstrating critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in a continuously changing environment
You’ll also need a quiet work space and broadband cable internet.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available on the first day of employment
- Defined Contribution Plan along with 401K matching help you plan for your retirement
- Paid Time Off, holiday and leave programs
- Flexible Breaks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Business casual dress code
- Onsite fitness and dining facilities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee resource groups with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion
For job details, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!