By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – July 1, 2019
Work from Home Jobs – $12/hr. – Customer Service Agents – HS diploma or GED – Paid virtual training – TRAINING STARTS July 8, SO APPLY OR SHARE QUICKLY IF INTERESTED.
Williams-Sonoma, the kitchenware and home furnishings company, is hiring again for customer support. They’ve hired several RRRebels recently. Paid virtual training and some benefits included. A high school diploma or GED required, with at least one year of customer service experience.
The company lists metro areas but indicates they’re hiring from the listed states generally, not just from the metro areas. With one exception — their listing for Dallas/The Colony, TX. In that instance, they usually want applicants to live within 35 miles of their office.
Hiring from AL, FL, GA, NC, NV, OH, OK, TX (within 35 miles of Dallas/The Colony) and UT.
We assume these jobs are all full-time, but that’s just a guess. In past listings, the company has said, “We have a variety of schedules available after training.” One of our Facebook members posted in May, “I was hired by Williams-Sonoma about a month ago. And I LOVE it. I worked for a few companies from home and I’ll have to say that the training I received for this position is the best training I’ve ever gone through! I work full-time but there are full-time and part-time positions as well as split shifts. [Bold added.] My title is a universal customer service agent.” Not sure if the scheduling note is still accurate, but we’ll update if we hear more.
Pay is $12 per hour. A 40% discount on most merchandise is also offered.
The position in their words:
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
To go to the job listings, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!