by Chris Durst Nov. 18, 2019
We recently received an email from the Director of Digital Marketing at ThirdChannel letting us know that they have “hundreds of part-time and flexible jobs available that we are actively hiring for across the US and Canada.”
Brand Reps are the eyes and ears of national brands like New Balance, Luxottica, Fender, Oakley, The Honest Co., Champion Petfoods, Keds, Hydro Flask, Onnit, Vega and many others.
As a Brand Rep, you’ll “demo products, collect valuable consumer data, train staff” and more. Glassdoor estimates pay at $10-$16/hr., Indeed says about $17.50. We’ll update if we hear more.
This could be the side hustle you’ve been looking for!
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
“Join the network of 150,000+ passionate & dedicated individuals across the United States & Canada to represent the world’s leading consumer brands in stores.
What will I do?
- Assisted Selling
- Associate Education
- Field Merchandising
- Product Demos & Sampling
- Consumer Education
Where will I work?
Depending on the brand you’re representing, you’ll find yourself in retailers such as:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Best Buy
- Whole Foods Market
- and others
Why become a Brand Rep?
See why over 150,000 dedicated & talented individuals have joined the ThirdChannel Brand Rep Network™ to supplement their income and rep their favorite brands!
- Set your own hours.
- Schedule store visits on days & times most convenient for you, so you can continue to do the other things you enjoy.
Get paid fast.
- Track dollars earned and identify additional earning opportunities with the easy-to-use ThirdChannel Mobile App™!
- Rep the brands you love.
- From fashion to footwear, health & nutrition to home improvement, sporting goods to specialty foods and everything in between.
How do I start?
If you have the following, then you are ready to become a Brand Rep:
- A smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Reliable transportation (we aren’t just talking cars – but bicycles, Uber pools, public transit – as long as it gets you to your store locations on time)
- A passion and knowledge of the products you’ll work with and a desire to share them with others.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!