by Chris Durst Oct. 26, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – Seasonal Chanel Customer Care Reps Needed – College Not Required
Short Fuse Alert — Apply or share quickly if interested. “Virtual paid training scheduled to begin early November.”
VIPdesk Connect is a legitimate company whose work from home jobs we’ve been posting for years.
The company is seeking Seasonal Elite Customer Care Reps for Chanel. Per employee reviews online, these jobs pay about $10/hr., but the company has not confirmed this. This may be p/t or f/t; it isn’t mentioned in the listing.
For these positions, the company is hiring from AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, NC, NJ, NM, NV, OH, TN, TX, UT, VA and WI. (If your state isn’t included, be sure to see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page for more leads like this.)
Here’s what they have to say about the job:
The Seasonal Elite Customer Care Representative – Fashion Specialist (Elite Brand Ambassador) is a passionate customer service professional dedicated exclusively to the Chanel customer care program and is responsible for providing an amazing customer experience for Chanel’s clients (customers) via phone, email, chat, SMS, and social media. The Seasonal Elite Brand Ambassador assists customers with general customer service assistance and escalated issues across the following line of business: Fashion, Boutiques, Watches and Fine Jewelry. The Seasonal Elite Brand Ambassador utilizes a variety of resources and information to assist customers in a courteous and professional manner that supports and reinforces Chanel’s brand standards and goal of providing world class customer service.
Essential Responsibilities include the following (but are not limited to):
- Thorough understanding of and certification in Fashion, Boutiques, Watches and Fine Jewelry
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity, and a deep appreciation for the timeless elegance and beauty of Chanel, and proud to represent the brand
- Utilizes proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing suggestions for products that match interests and needs
- Ability to retain and convey thorough knowledge and benefits of Chanel’s products
- Confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Monitor and return voicemail messages
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards
- Communicate with customers and exhibit genuine empathy
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty
- Ability to accurately document customer interaction details with limited errors
- Utilize multiple service channels (email, chat, phone, text, etc.) to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Currently reside in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, NC, NJ, NM, NV, OH, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- Must have a home-office environment, wired internet connection, headset, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements
- Able to work weekends
- Experience and proven success in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Savviness and experience with technology
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to take on new challenges
- Experience with luxury brands and serving affluent customers
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency, and commitment to excellence
- Genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics, and luxury goods
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!