By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – Dec. 16, 2020
Whoop — a growing young company that specializes in fitness tracking — is looking for full-time Membership Services Reps. Equipment provided, pays $18/hr., no college required. Benefits included.
You’d be helping customers via email, phone and chat. They’re hiring for two shifts.
They’re hiring from AZ, CT, CO, FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, NV, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, and WI.
Whoop’s key product is a strap that “collects physiological data 24/7 to provide the most accurate and granular understanding of your body…” Whoop also offers community memberships and an app.
Here’s what they have to say about the job:
WHOOP is seeking a Membership Services professional who loves supporting communities, and geeks out on identifying underlying issues. These could range from hardware challenges with the WHOOP Strap to software problems with the App to analytical questions about the user’s data. As a Membership Services Representative at WHOOP, your first responsibility will be to field, troubleshoot, and resolve issues that arise in our user base.
This is a remote position with expected hours of 10:00am – 6:30pm EST. Training will be for 3 weeks: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm EST.
- Resolve client issues in an acceptable time frame via email, phone, and chat.
- Meet or exceed the department’s metric-driven goals and KPIs (FCR, CSAT, SLAs, etc.)
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Provide onboarding product demos via phone and video to new members
- Provide clear documentation of all cases
- Ability to leverage multiple applications (Zendesk, Stripe, Admin Console, UPS)
- Be actively accessible, available, and responsive to customers, peers, and management during the duration of assigned work hours
- Meet attendance and punctuality expectations while properly recording work hours in the Company timekeeping system
- Ability to work remotely
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Ability to remain calm, professional, and communicative while troubleshooting member concerns
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or escalating issues as needed
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to flourish within a startup environment and adapt to change
Click here for to apply. (Click on “Membership Services” to see the jobs.) For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!