by Chris Durst Dec. 1, 2017
Work from Home Jobs at Anthem
Anthem is one of the largest health benefit companies in the US. It has 53,000 employees and assets of $65B. The company frequently hires work from home employees and is regularly listed as a top employer for telecommuting.
A current search for work from home, remote and telecommuting positions yields over 200 jobs, with benefits. Some have signup bonuses of up to $3,000. Roles include Recruiting, Project Director, Benefits Analysts, Nurses, IT and many more.
Benefits at Anthem include (quoting):
- Medical Coverage – A Health Reimbursement Account, two Health Savings Account plans, and an HMO where available.
- Dental Coverage – Two dental plans and a Dental HMO, where available, that offer preventive and basic services. The Enhanced Plan offers major dental procedures and orthodontia services.
- Vision Coverage
- Disability Benefits – Short-term disability at no cost to you if you are unable to work as a result of a covered illness or injury.
- Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program – Professional assistance with personal problems, as well as child care/elder care referral services.
- Programs to Improve Your Health – Onsite health services and screenings; tobacco cessation support; weight management programs; newsletters; tools; databases; health and fitness centers at many locations; and quarterly fitness club reimbursement for associates without access to an onsite fitness facility.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care and Dependent Care with a 10% company match on your contribution to the dependent care FSA.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – Associates may participate upon hire and are eligible for matching company contributions after one year of service.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) – As a public company, we have the opportunity to share our success through stock ownership. The ESPP gives you the opportunity to purchase Anthem, Inc. stock at a small discount, through convenient payroll deductions.
- Life Insurance – Associate, spouse/domestic partner, and/or child(ren) coverage
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- Tuition Assistance – Anthem, Inc. can provide up to $5,000 in tax-free reimbursement each year to cover the cost of tuition, required fees, and textbooks at an accredited institution.
* For more on company benefits, click here.
To access the jobs, click here and select “Nationwide” under “Location Type.” You can find others by searching with keywords (without quotes) “work from home,” “[email protected]” and “telecommute.” It takes a little digging, but there are many to choose from. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!