by Chris Durst July 30, 2019
The Hartford is a Fortune 500 insurance and investment company and they have a robust work from home program. On any given day, the company has dozens of remote positions available.
Today, they have posted openings for Customer Service Relationship Specialists – a position that doesn’t come up as often as some of the others.
As you might expect from an insurance company, The Hartford offers a great benefits package.
Here’s what that company has to say about this role:
“Do you have amazing customer experiences and tell all your friends about it? That’s the type of feedback we hear from our customers every day! Our dynamic team of professionals help small business owners with their commercial insurance policies, using industry-leading digital applications and technology.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a Customer Relationship Specialist, you would be handling inbound telephone calls or written requests from customers or their insurance agents. No selling involved – your job is to make it easy to get things done by providing fast, high quality service experiences.
No insurance experience is required either – we’ll provide you with all the training you need to get started with an assigned mentor and call coaches, plus you’ll receive ongoing training and support as you build your career at The Hartford.
AS A CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
- Provide support for a wide variety of business insurance products and services
- Identify forward-thinking solutions that resolve both stated and un-stated needs, making it easier to do business with The Hartford
- Maintain a high level of performance measured by traditional and contemporary call center performance indicators and behaviors
This is a 100% Remote Position; representatives will work from home
Start Date: September 16, 2019
Training Hours/Days and Post Training Hours/Days will be:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 Pacific Standard Time
- Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 6:00 Mountain Standard Time
WHO YOU ARE
- You are able to confidently handle customer requests and have a strong attention to detail, exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You can effectively communicate with customers while also using computer systems to research and process information
- You have prior customer interaction experience (preferred)
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- You have a High School Diploma (Continuing education preferred)
- Spanish-English bilingual a plus, but not required. Additional compensation offered
At The Hartford, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance with a quarterly incentive program.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance – EFFECTIVE ON DAY ONE!
- 19 days paid time off in your first full year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
- And more!”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!