by Chris Durst Aug. 23, 2016
We’ve heard from many people who are working very happily for MaritzCX as Market Research Interviewers, so we thought we’d share the details with you.
This part-time position will work out of your home to conduct Market Research interviews by telephone with various individuals, gathering valuable information regarding products, services and experiences that will assist our clients in producing a higher level of customer satisfaction.
Among the requirements for this position are:
- A clear speaking voice, good grammar, and strong reading skills
- The ability to read and speak English fluently and/or in a conversational manner
- The ability to explicitly follow verbal and written instructions
- A quiet work environment where you can focus on the task at hand
- The ability to maintain a friendly, professional rapport with customers over the phone
- Self-motivation to uphold production and quality standard
Pay starts at your state of county minimum hourly rate with the potential for increases over time.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS|