by Chris Durst May 24, 2021
Work from Home for U-Haul.
U-Haul has posted an opening for work from home Moving Help Support Agents.
This is a 4-day work week role that covers Friday – Monday (Tuesday thru Thursday off), and the hours are from 7am – 5:30pm (Phoenix, AZ time zone).
Pay is not noted in the job posting.
Training is paid and there is a comprehensive benefits program.
Here’s what U-Haul has posted about this opportunity:
“Under the direction of the Moving Help Support Supervisor, the Moving Help Support Agent assists the MovingHelp.com efforts throughout North America. This position calls for an organized, confident and motivated individual. Any candidate must possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task telephone, email and chat based customer service requests. This position can be worked remotely.
Applicants must be capable of communicating clearly, both verbally and in writing. The applicant should have sound customer service skills.
Shift available is: Friday-Monday – 7am-5:30pm
This position is a 4-day work week with Tuesday – Thursday Off
Here are just some of the programs U-Haul offer:
- Health insurance
- New indoor fitness gym
- Onsite medical clinic for you and your family
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Prescription plans if eligible
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Business and travel insurance
- YouMatter Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life insurance
- Critical Illness/Group Accident
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Subsidized gym/ membership
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- LifeLock identity Theft
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Free online courses for personal and professional development at U-Haul University
- Savvy consumer wellness programs- from health care tips to financial wellness
- U-Haul federal credit union”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!