by Chris Durst Oct. 15, 2019
UPDATE 10/17/19 – The folks at Wellthy contacted us this morning to let us know they’ve stopped taking applications for this position. We’ll let you know is/when they start hiring again!
A recruiter from Wellthy reached out to ask that we let our RRRebels know that they are now hiring Part-Time and Full-Time Virtual Care Coordinators.
Wellthy is a chronic and elder care concierge that helps manage healthcare for families with sick and aging loved ones.
Families are assigned a dedicated Care Coordinator (think project manager) who will create a plan and start getting tasks done, all through a modern online experience. Wellthy takes the pain out of care – scheduling appointments, refilling prescriptions, finding the right aide, handling the move into a care facility, contesting insurance bills, and much more.
Here’s what they have to say about these roles:
Departmental Requirements and Preferences
- Bachelor’s degree required, healthcare-related and/or advanced degrees are a plus
- 2+ years work experience in healthcare / caregiving required, 6+ years preferred
- We have grown in the West Coast recently and expect this to continue, thus, the ideal candidate will have availability to work part of your hours between 4pm and 7pm Pacific Time and beyond
- Proficiency in more than one language is a plus
Part-Time Care Coordinator
- Help customers (Care Team) using your expertise, skills, and judgement to advise, research, coordinate, and “get done” any healthcare-related tasks
- Support with improving and updating Wellthy guides and Community Resources
- Occasionally represent Wellthy at events such as health fairs and open enrollments
- Other non-client-specific work including, but not limited to: supporting other service team members, feedback and suggestions related to Wellthy’s product, service, marketing, and guides
This is a remote position, so you can work from any location that is:
- Private, with secure (not public) internet and phone access
- Suitable to safely and securely accommodate the sensitive information that you will be handling and communicating
Training and Certification
In the first two weeks as a Care Coordinator, you will go through a 40-hour training program that includes hands-on work with actual customers. You will then have the chance to show us you are ready by passing the Wellthy Certification, demonstrating proficiency in:
- technical knowledge
- use of the Wellthy platform
- customer service
- the Wellthy way of communicating
- The starting wage is $19 to $24 per hour of work (including training)
- Availability to work up to 20 hours per week (on average 4 hours per day)
- Working at least once before noon and once after 4pm every workday (to ensure customer requests and calls are responded)
- Note: the amount of work you will get after training will depend on your skills and the new care projects created by our customers
Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Sick time is accrued at a rate of one hour per 30 work hours
- You will receive a laptop computer for business purposes, to be returned to Wellthy upon the termination of your employment
- Stipend of $50 per month for internet access expenses
- Access to Wellthy’s services to help with your own family’s care
- This part-time position does not accrue paid time off, please work with your supervisor if you will be unavailable
- Equity Grant: You will be granted a right to purchase shares of the Company’s common stock
- Once certified, Part-Time Care Coordinators will be considered for increased number of projects and eventually a Full-Time offer as they demonstrate the ability to deliver Quality, Volume, Efficiency, Independence, all while displaying the Wellthy Values.
Full-Time Care Coordinator
- Part-time Care Coordinators that demonstrate Quality, Efficiency, Volume, Independence, and Wellthy Values may be offered a full time position which includes these in addition the part-time conditions:
- Wages starting at the rate of $19 to $24 per hour ($49,920 per year), with 40 hours per week guaranteed and with 1.5x overtime rate when applicable. We expect that you will be available at least eight (8) hours per day, during regular business hours as determined by you and your supervisor.
Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Starting 2020: 401K and HSA
- Vacation: As a full-time employee, there is no set guideline or limit on how much vacation each employee is permitted to take. We encourage all employees to take at least two weeks vacation per year, and ask that you consider your workload and fairness to your colleagues when doing so. All vacation requests should be submitted to your supervisor.
- Equity Grant – Full-Time Coordinators receive twice as many option grants than Part-Time Coordinators.
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!