by Chris Durst Mar. 18, 2019
Lionbridge is currently seeking Part Time US Raters to work up to 20 hours per week.
There are many RRRebels already working with Lionbridge who report they’re happy in these jobs. They do say that the testing is rigorous, so be prepared to prove your skills when you apply. Per Glassdoor reviews, the typical pay is $14/hr., but that’s not official.
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
“The Position: We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily.
The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool.
Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule.
A Rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query and rates them in terms of relevance.
The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone.
You should have a minimum 12 months experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android smartphone 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher to perform the work on.
- High School Diploma or GED Qualification
- For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years.
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content”
Click here to learn more and to apply. IMPORTANT: If you have any issues submitting your application or receiving a notification that your email address is already registered please contact Lionbridge directly by sending an email to U[email protected] for assistance. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!