by Chris Durst Nov. 19, 2019
$14.50/hr – Paid Training – Equipment Provided – Nationwide – No Degree Required
Headway Workforce Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of IMPAQ International to help them hire TTY/English Telephone Interviewers.
These are part-time positions with the possibility of moving to full-time based on your performance and the availability of projects.
Pay is $14.50/hour and paid training begins on January 20, 2020.
Here’s what the company has to say about this opportunity:
“On behalf of IMPAQ International, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking TTY/English work from home Telephone Interviewers. Interviewers will ask questions over the phone regarding Medicare benefits. This position pays $14.50 per hour, offering at least 20 hours of work per week, and the position lasts from February 10, 2020 – May 29, 2020. Required paid training will begin January 20, 2020 and will conclude by February 7, 2020. Training will be a combination of at-home study and classroom/webinar.
- Work from home! (Or from IMPAQ’s Survey Center based in Columbia, Maryland)
- $14.50 per hour
- Paid training
- Consistent schedule offered – 20 hours per week with the possibility to work up to 40 hours per week based on performance, availability, and project needs
Available shifts are listed below; qualified candidates must be available to work the full shift hours for the selected shift, and maintain the selected shift Monday through Friday for the duration of the assignment.
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Monday – Friday
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Monday – Friday
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM Monday – Friday
2:00 PM – 6:00 PM Monday – Friday
4:00 PM – 9:00 PM Monday – Friday
All times are in Eastern Time Zone.
>>> IMPAQ to provide IT equipment and resources (laptop, headset, system access)
As a TTY/English Telephone Interviewer, you will:
- Contact health plan call centers across the country to help Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) evaluate healthcare compliance
- Be on the phone the full shift and be comfortable making a high volume of calls with specific time constraints
- Read the questions clearly and verbatim to the participant
- Accurately record outcomes and issues
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and speak English fluently
- 6 months of customer service experience preferred; preferably in a government agency, hospitality, financial/banking, or professional office setting
- Background check required
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!