by Chris Durst Oct. 23, 2019
Lionbridge has contacted us to say they’re actively seeking Part-Time US-Based Android and Desktop Internet Search Reviewers.
These independent contractor roles involve evaluating websites from your desktop/laptop as well as from your Android smartphone.
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
What does the job involve?
As a US Android and Desktop Internet Search Reviewer your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards evaluating websites and products over time and making desktop and mobile internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States. In this job you will be accessing tasks both “on the go” and from your desktop PC at home using both a custom App on your Android smartphone and your desktop/laptop PC, you will be evaluating Apps and product quality and online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback on content found in new products and search engine results. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your desktop PC and Android cell phone device.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking highly tech savvy, dynamic and creative Android users who have a familiarity with a wide variety of Apps in the Play Store and have a strong interest in all forms of social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail Account. We require suitable candidates to own & use a Desktop/Laptop as well as an Android cell phone device and have the willingness to keep their Android updated to the latest OS version (currently v6.0 Marshmallow), you must be familiar with downloading Apps on your Android smartphone and you should also be willing to download certain required Apps through the Play Store. You are also required to use your desktop/laptop PC in conjunction with your smartphone to complete certain tasks. Hours for this role are up to 10 hours per week depending on task availability.
You should be flexible, reliable and an Avid Android cell phone user who regularly downloads Apps through the Play Store. In this role you will have the freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. For the mobile tasks, you will receive push notifications when tasks are available through the custom Android App that you will be required to download. We are seeking people who specifically have a desktop PC and an Android cell phone running the latest OS version (currently v6.0 Marshmallow) and the Google Search App installed to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- You must own a Desktop/Laptop PC
- You must own and use an Android Smartphone (we require users to have the latest OS version currently v6.0 Marshmallow) to complete tasks.
- Latest version of the Google Search App installed on your Android cell phone
- You must be highly Tech-Savvy and familiar with a variety of Android cell phone Apps
- Willingness to download Apps regularly from the Play Store
- Gmail must be your primary Email account and used frequently (daily)
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and all forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook. Some tasks will be personalized/Social Media based.
- You must be living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years
- Experience in use of Android Smartphones and a variety of apps and web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Some mobile tasks will be accessed through a specific custom App that you will be required to download on your Android cell phone
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
Click here to apply – please DO NOT APPLY FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE, if you have issues accessing the page. IMPORTANT: If you have any issues submitting your application or receiving a notification that your email address is already registered please contact us @ [email protected] for assistance. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!